Tech Talent School: Social Media, getting started with Digital Marketing (for Educators) past
Τhe “Social Media, getting started with Digital Marketing” workshop aims to enable educators to be trained in the use of important social media tools, learn how to measure the effectiveness of Digital Marketing and see best practices from leading brands.
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Social Media trends in Greece and internationally today: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube
- Creating a business profile on social media
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Creating social media advertising
- Successful case studies and practical study of an integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
Duration: 2 hours.
The event is supported by Microsoft Hellas and participation is free of charge.
* Lessons with the same title have the same content, so choose to write only one, which suits you most in hours and days.
* After the end of each course, you can print your certificate in MyTickets by selecting “Actions” next to each entry. Certificates are available there for two (2) weeks.
- Charis Kokkiadi