Tech Talent School: RASPBERRY PI, intro to a powerful educational tool past
The aim of the “RASPBERRY PI, introduction to a powerful educational tool” seminar is to empower teachers in new interactive and dynamic learning methodologies such as Raspberry Pi.
- What Is A Raspberry Pi?
- How is it used?
- How can it help educate children?
- And, how can all these be combined to upgrade the educational process?
These and many more will be answered in this seminar!
Duration: 2 hours.
The event is supported by Microsoft Hellas and participation is free of charge.
* Courses are only done physically.
* Lessons with the same title have the same content, so choose to write only one, which suits you most in hours and days.
* After the end of each course, you can print your certificate in MyTickets by selecting “Actions” next to each entry. Certificates are available there for two (2) weeks.
- Michalis Miliarakis